click here to find out what’s in this section
Motivated and experienced Field Sales Executive
Do you enjoy the buzz of building and maintaining positive relationships with others? Relish the trust and autonomy to manage your own leads and diary? Do you have experience of working in the Bath area? If these apply to you then we may well have the job for you!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 basic + commission, plus bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30. Part-time and freelancers are an option if suitable.
As well as the Total Guide to Ltd sites expanding across the UK, we have become a full service Digital Agency and are looking for a Field Sales Exec to build on our already successful Bath Territory.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and confident character to deliver and maintain sales and account management. Team Members are given quarterly and annual goals which have bonus and commission incentives and are empowered to make strategic decisions to deliver on these targets. The right candidate will therefore be positive, proactive and results driven.
You will work closely with the team and our clients so you must be assertive and confident in face to face meetings and you will enjoy the close relationships with our customers and take pride in delivering results for them.
Targets are mainly based on sales and client retention.
While the focus of the role may change according to clients, workload and targets, your main day to day duties will include:
- Seeking out sales opportunities
- Generating leads via social media, networking events, analysing our in house sales email campaigns, attending networking events and being out and about 'on the ground'
- Managing your diary, booking and and attending sales meetings
- Selling online advertising packages forwww.totalguidetobath.com and thewww.totalguideto.com group
- Selling Digital Marketing solutions; video, social media training, SEO reports
- Direct communication with leads and clients – understanding their requirements, communicating with the team, delivering and reporting on results
- Sending email proposals
- Account management of your clients
- Liaising with the team to ensure your clients are getting great results
- Keep the team fully up to date with Bath news - you'll be out and about with your fingers on the pulse
- Deliver on quarterly and annual targets
- Updating company CRM system
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Min. 6 months sales experience
- Outgoing, confident and target driven
- Commercially aware
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- A People Person who enjoys building and maintaining strong relationships
- An understanding and passion for digital marketing
- A love of the city of Bath and knowledge of the area
- Strong organisational skills
- Driven self starter
- Ability to multi task and work without supervision
- Proven successful track record of hitting targets and commercial success
- Demonstrate an innovative, entrepreneurial attitude and fast paced approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and organisation
- A desire to be a key part of a fast paced and rapidly growing small business
Benefits: Generous commission structure + quarterly and annual bonus incentives (individual and team targets), extra days off (on top of 28 days), team outings and team activities (Bath Rugby and Bath Racecourse to name a few), company auto enrolment.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you....
To apply: Send CV + LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 31 Jan 2019