Your Total Guide to Franchise - The Opportunity:
Did you know that more than 50% of £15.7bn advertiser spend will go on digital and online media during 2016 beating print, cinema, buses, billboards, TV and radio combined? Would you like a cut of the billions being spent on online and digital advertising?
You can own a proven online business from just £8,000+VAT. There are many franchise business opportunities out there, but becoming a franchise owner with award-winning Total Guide to Ltd means you have the opportunity to grow your business with the support of the originators of the business. This means you can focus on sales and the development of income and profit while we take the stress away and support you with a bullet proof platform.
Total Guide to Swindon went live in 2011 and turned over £179,000 in its first 9 months, and made a profit of £26k despite investing heavily in the launch of multiple sites; Bath, Bristol, Manchester and Reading. By having multiple sites in house and already having franchised Total Guide to Manchester, we have proved the business model works in any town or city in the UK.
Why become a Total Guide to franchisee?
- Proven model (£179k turnover and 26k profit in year 1 - during the recession!)
- Buoyant and evolving market
- Huge demand
- Low maintenance
- No stock
- No employees
- Residual income
- Massive earnings potential
- Training and Ongoing support
- Develop the business to suit your ambitions and lifestyle
Who does the Total Guide to Franchise suit?
- Individuals looking to set up their own business quickly with minimal risk and investment
- Local councils, BIDs or Chambers of Commerce looking for an all-encompassing local website which can be monetised
- Anyone wanting to set up their own business with interest and skills in sales, digital marketing and writing
- Those passionate and knowledgeable about the town/city or area they live
The Total Guide to Ltd franchise package includes ongoing consumer advertising and marketing and business development support. The franchise starts from £8,000+VAT to £20,000+VAT depending on the size of the areas. This single entry fee represents an all-encompassing package which brings together all the key ingredients to successfully launch and building a business. We believe that this offers a turnkey business opportunity that equips franchisees from the outset, providing a strong foundation for the growth of a successful business.
The Franchise Package includes:
- Exclusive and protected service area to operate, run and market your business.
- A fully populated and up to date website ready for you to start adding advertisers
- Full technical and business training courses, including:
- Content Management System Training
- Sales Training
- Marketing and PR Training (including SEO, Social Media and PR)
- Photoshop/Design Training
- Ongoing additional ad-hoc training to develop the range of services you can provide in your business such as social media management and training
- Business Mentoring from Founder and Managing Director Liz Ledger
- Access and use of Total Guide to software licences; CMS, Email Marketing Software
- Everything you need to start a Total Guide to franchise including; website and CMS, CRM, Email Marketing software, social media and marketing support
- Opportunities to develop your site and business with ‘bolt-ons’ – News, Sport, Classifieds and Lead Generation
There is also the added benefit of centrally coordinated national advertising campaigns and being a part of a rapidly growing brand.
The Licence Fee is based on 5% of your turnover. This is important as it aligns the interests of the franchisee and the franchisor, facilitating greater and continued investment in the development of the network and the continual enhancement of ongoing support.
What’s included in the licence fee?
Your franchise entitles you to trade under the Total Guide to name and to make use of our in-house staff, site, software, content management and IT software to build yourself a successful business that you will manage and run. You will have access to all aspects of the business, including all the marketing material, the website, newsletters, prospecting system, CRM, social media and ongoing support and training - all included. As well as selling to businesses in your location, you also have the opportunity to make even more money by cross-selling packages on the group websites.
To learn more about how you can build a successful Total Guide to business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org