In case you missed it see what’s in this section
About: The Boater is a quintessential pub that serves mouth-watering dishes and a fantastic well poured pint. It's proven to be one of the city’s most-loved pubs and offers one of the best Sunday roasts!
Choose from a selection of perfectly cooked prime cuts of meat which are paired with crispy roasted potatoes, yorkshire puddings, honey glazed carrots, cauliflower cheese, swede puree, sticky red cabbage and a red wine gravy.
Serving Time: From 12.00pm
- Roast 1/2 Norfolk chicken 2 ways, apricot & chestnut stuffing, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pudding, gravy - £15.00
- Roast sirloin of Owton's dry-aged beef, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pudding, red wine gravy - £16.50
- Homemade nut roast, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pudding, gravy (V) - £13.50
Booking: Click HERE to view their scrumptious Sunday lunch menu & to book.
Address: 9 Argyle Street, Bath, Somerset, BA2 4BQ
Telephone: 01225 464211
About: Love a traditional Sunday Roast but find it too much hassle to do it yourself? Then, why not treat yourself to a delicious Sunday Lunch at the beautiful Framptons! They offer a spectacular roast with local meat & game with all the trimmings.
Serving Time: 12pm until 3.30pm
Address: Framptons, The Empire, Grand Parade, Bath, BA2 4DF
Telephone: 01225 313680
Location: City Centre
About: Enjoy traditional Italian style dining with family and friends at Aqua this Sunday. Located in a beautifully restored former church house, Aqua provides diners with a cool and chic setting to enjoy Sunday Lunch. Diners can choose from either the a la carte or Sunday Lunch menu which is served with homemade Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and all the trimmings, book here.
Serving Times: Served all day Sunday.
Price Range: 1 course £16 | 2 course £19 | 3 courses £22
Sunday Roast Menu: Click here
Children's Menu: Smaller portions available on request.
Address: Walcot Street, Bath, BA1 5BD
Telephone: 01225 471 371
Location: City Centre
About: Forget about the cooking this Sunday and treat yourself to one of best home-cooked Sunday lunches that Bath has to offer. Green Park boasts a relaxed environment where you can sit, chat and enjoy great company over quality food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Free parking is available at Sainsburys for 90 minutes, all day, every day.
Serving Times: 12.00pm-3.00pm
Price Range: Main Courses from £12.00
Children's Menu: Available on request.
Address: Green Park Road, Bath, Somerset, BA1 1JB
Telephone: 01225 338565
About: Behind the oldest façade in Bath lies some of the finest food and drink in the South West, made all the more delightful by surroundings that perfectly marry Georgian elegance to contemporary functionality. So when looking for the perfect place to enjoy a delicious Sunday Lunch then certainly aim for The Huntsman!
Serving Time: Noon
All served with Roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower cheese, honey roast carrots & parsnips, sticky red cabbage, peas & runner beans
- Roast loin of South Coast pork £16.00
- Roast 1/2 Norfolk chicken 2 ways, apricot & chestnut stuffing £16.50
- Roast sirloin of Owton's dry-aged beef £18.00
- Plant based nut roast £14.00
Booking: Please call to book a date & time.
Address: 1 Terrace Walk, North Parade, Bath, Somerset, BA1 1LY
Telephone: 01225 482900
Hall & Woodhouse
Location: City Centre
About: Located in the heart of Bath, Hall & Woodhouse are renowned for their quality roasted joints and quintessentially British Sunday Lunch menu.The restaurant prides itself on quality family food in a care free setting. Each dish is locally-sourced and freshly prepared on the day.
Serving Times: 12.00pm until they've run out.
- 28-Day Aged Roast Beef, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, unlimited yorkshire puddings and roast gravy - £13.95
- Roast Chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, seasonal vegetables, unlimited yorkshire puddings and roast gravy - £13.95
- Parsnip & cranberry nut roast, seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes, unlimited yorkshire puddings and vegetarian gravy - £12.95
Children's Menu: Smaller versions of the above Sunday Roasts are available.
Address: 1 Old King Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1 2JW
Telephone: 01225 469259