In case you missed it see what’s in this section
About: The Boater is a quintessential pub that serves mouth-watering dishes and a fantastic well poured pint. It's proven to be one of the city’s most-loved pubs and offers one of the best Sunday roasts!
Choose from a selection of perfectly cooked prime cuts of meat which are paired with crispy roasted potatoes, yorkshire puddings, honey glazed carrots, cauliflower cheese, swede puree, sticky red cabbage and a red wine gravy.
Serving Time: From 12.00pm
- Roast 1/2 Norfolk chicken 2 ways, apricot & chestnut stuffing, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pudding, gravy - £15.00
- Roast sirloin of Owton's dry-aged beef, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pudding, red wine gravy - £16.50
- Homemade nut roast, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pudding, gravy (V) - £13.50
Booking: Click HERE to view their scrumptious Sunday lunch menu & to book.
Address: 9 Argyle Street, Bath, Somerset, BA2 4BQ
Telephone: 01225 464211
About: The Architect sits in the ground floor of the historic old Empire hotel and serves an array of sensational roast dinners. From roast sirloin of beef, roast loin of pork to a half roast of chicken and braised shoulder of lamb, there is something for everyone.
Menu: Click here
Serving Times: From midday
Price Range: From £15.95
Booking: Click here
Address: Orange Grove, Bath, Somerset, BA1 1LP
Telephone: 01225 439610
Green Park Brasserie
Location: City Centre
About: Forget about the cooking this Sunday and treat yourself to one of best home-cooked Sunday lunches that Bath has to offer. Green Park boasts a relaxed environment where you can sit, chat and enjoy great company over quality food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Free parking is available at Sainsburys for 90 minutes, all day, every day.
Serving Times: 12.00pm-3.00pm
Price Range: Main Courses from £12.00
Children's Menu: Available on request.
Address: Green Park Road, Bath, Somerset, BA1 1JB
Telephone: 01225 338565
About: Behind the oldest façade in Bath lies some of the finest food and drink in the South West, made all the more delightful by surroundings that perfectly marry Georgian elegance to contemporary functionality. So when looking for the perfect place to enjoy a delicious Sunday Lunch then certainly aim for The Huntsman!
Serving Time: Noon
All served with Roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower cheese, honey roast carrots & parsnips, sticky red cabbage, peas & runner beans
- Roast loin of South Coast pork £16.00
- Roast 1/2 Norfolk chicken 2 ways, apricot & chestnut stuffing £16.50
- Roast sirloin of Owton's dry-aged beef £18.00
- Plant based nut roast £14.00
Booking: Please call to book a date & time.
Address: 1 Terrace Walk, North Parade, Bath, Somerset, BA1 1LY
Telephone: 01225 482900
Hall & Woodhouse
Location: City Centre
About: Located in the heart of Bath, Hall & Woodhouse are renowned for their quality roasted joints and quintessentially British Sunday Lunch menu.The restaurant prides itself on quality family food in a care free setting. Each dish is locally-sourced and freshly prepared on the day.
Serving Times: 12.00pm until they've run out.
- 28-Day Aged Roast Beef, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, unlimited yorkshire puddings and roast gravy - £13.95
- Roast Chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, seasonal vegetables, unlimited yorkshire puddings and roast gravy - £13.95
- Parsnip & cranberry nut roast, seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes, unlimited yorkshire puddings and vegetarian gravy - £12.95
Children's Menu: Smaller versions of the above Sunday Roasts are available.
Address: 1 Old King Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1 2JW
Telephone: 01225 469259