We receive a number of new features and press releases each week, and have provided these guidelines to ensure that your content is added to our website as swiftly as possible.
Failure to follow our guidelines will result in us rejecting your content, and us asking you to amend it.
- Content must be exclusive to to TotalGuidetoBath.com and not published elsewhere online.
- This does not refer to press releases.
- Maximum word count is 750.
- Content to be accompanied by at least one image relating to the content, and sent with the feature.
- Image(s) to be .jpg and no larger than 500kb.
- For exclusive content, please also provide a short credit for the author.
- Content to be provided in a Word document. Please use single spacing after after full stops, and ensure the format is simple as this is lost during the transfer to our CMS.
- Use English spellings, and not American.
When submitting copy, please suggest a headline and write a short one/two line teaser. For example:
Total Guide to Content Guidelines for TGtB
In our latest feature, the team take a look at how best to ensure your content is added to the website, stress-free.
We have written these guidelines to assist you when providing content, in-line with our brand guidelines for the website.
We enjoy a fantastic relationship with our contributors, and love to recieve your content. However, we often have to return articles for re-writing.
Hopefully these guidelines will save everyone time.