In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Bath in the City Hospitality
Bath Rugby have once again linked up with the award-winning Abbey Hotel to offer supporters fantastic pre-match hospitality for upcoming home matches.
The Bath in the City package is always an incredibly popular hospitality option on matchdays. Located just across the river from the Rec, The Abbey Hotel boasts the culinary talents of Michelin-starred Head Chef Chris Staines, and recently picked up two prizes at the Bath Good Food Awards, including ‘Best Restaurant’.
Bath in the City hospitality includes:
- Two-course meal, cooked by Michelin-star Chef Chris Staines.
- Beers, wines and soft drinks for two hours pre-match.
- Player Q&A session and preview of the match.
- Match tickets – both covered and uncovered seats.*
- Matchday programmes.
You can get all of this for just £125+ vat pp and bookings are currently being taken for:
- Bath Rugby v Wasps - Saturday 20th February, kick-off 15.15
- Bath Rugby v London Irish - Saturday 5th March, kick-off 15.15
- Bath Rugby v Newcastle - Friday 18th March, kick-off 19.45
To book, please contact Bath Rugby on 01225 325200 opt 2 for hospitality or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Match tickets are either in Savills South Stand (covered behind the goal) or Dyson East (uncovered side of pitch) depending on availability at time of booking.