In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Season Tickets for the 2017/18 Season at The Recreation Ground Sell Out in Record Time
Bath Rugby season tickets for the upcoming 2017/18 season have sold-out in record time. All of the available allocation has sold in less than two months, with the majority of current Season Ticket Holders choosing to renew their seat from previous seasons.
“We are privileged to have some of the most loyal supporters in the country, and we are delighted so many have committed to enjoying another season of watching rugby at the Recreation Ground,” said Tarquin McDonald, Managing Director.
“The team has started pre-season training with a renewed energy and focus, and I’m sure our Season Ticket Holders join us in being very excited about what the season has in store.”
Season tickets have been in high demand and the Club appreciates that not everyone been able to secure their seat. With that in mind, the Premium Membership package has been created to give our supporters the exclusive opportunity to be first in line for any available season tickets for the 2018/19 season.
Existing Premium Memberships can be renewed from Friday, 7th July, ahead of going on general sale on Monday, 17th July.
The additional benefits of a Premium Membership include:
- First priority for 2018/2019 season tickets.
- Advance ticket purchase windows for all home games, including the visits of European giants Toulon, and derby rivals Gloucester.
- Priority access to tickets for Premiership and European Rugby Champions Cup Semi-Final and Final (if applicable).
- Entry into 6 Nations International ticket purchase draw.
- Inclusion in the Bath Rugby City Discounts scheme.
- Exclusive content from the Club via Membership emails.
- 10% discount in the Bath Rugby Shop and online.
- Entry into the monthly Members’ prize draw.