The Roman Baths Kitchen's healthy eating and drinking menu can help you stay wel...
Bath For Free
Getting itchy feet while you wait for payday? Bath might be an expensive city but there's plenty of things to do in Bath for Free!
Here are our top Bath freebies:
1. We have museums and art galleries aplenty here in Bath and most of them are free! Victoria Art Gallery is home to an eclectic mix of collections, paintings, sculptures and decorative arts from the 15th century right up to present day.
2. Do some good and get involved with some volunteering; there are tons of local charities and organisations in need of people to lend a helping hand.
3. Head out to Royal Victoria Park & Gardens for the day. Set up camp with a picnic, bring some games along and settle in for a day of fun under the backdrop of some picturesque Georgian architecture.
4. Take advantage of our local heritage and free attractions. Whether you visit to explore the stunning interior of Bath Abbey, to enjoy the choral music or perhaps even to have a private moment with God, the Abbey is a truly unique environment worth experiencing for yourself.
5. Free community events and festivals are populating our calendar these coming months! So make sure you keep an eye on our events page.
6. Get out the house and take in the peaceful surroundings of Parade Gardens of an afternoon. Bring a bite to eat, pack a book and relax!
7. For the budding entrepreneurs out there, what about a bit of car booting? Most pitch fees cost as little as £5, which you can easily recoup after your first few sales! So venture into the loft and have a good clear out! As they say; one man’s trash is another man’s treasure!
8. Get on your bike and pedal down to Alexandra Park. It’s a stunning location and sat in the saddle is the best way to take in the scenery. There's even a handy little shop where you can grab an ice-cream if you're peckish.