click here to find out what’s in this section
Bath Murder Mystery Treasure Trail
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Bath?
Then why not explore Bath on this self-guided Murder Mystery themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to eliminate the suspects to discover whodunit?
Staring in Abbey Churchyard, this fact-filled Trail explores the grandeur of this unique city. You will pass the Abbey, Roman Baths, The Circus, Royal Crescent, Victoria Park, The Jane Austen Centre and numerous other sights. Make sure you have your camera ready!
- A Murder Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Bath
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
Daily - from Thursday 16 August 2018 to Monday 31 December 2018
York Street, Bath and North Somerset BA1 1NH