In case you missed it see what’s in this section
Every Saturday from 9am to 1.30pm at Bath Farmers’ Market you'll find quality, fresh, seasonal produce at a fair price.
All of the goods are sold directly by the people who produce them and everything usually comes from within a 40 mile radius of the city.
There are a range of stalls selling:
- Seasonal organic and non-organic vegetables
- Meat including beef, rose veal, pork, lamb, salt marsh lamb, venison, fish, game and chicken
- Various Award winning local cheeses, pates, savoury pies including meat pies, pasties, quiches and pork pies
- Cakes, including gluten free, speciality cakes for weddings, birthdays etc
- Plants, herbs and flowers
The Green Park Station Saturday Market is the oldest of its kind in the country, every Saturday from 9am to 4pm.
Whether you're a serious foodie or antique hunter you won't be disappointed by the array of friendly independent traders that flock to the market week after week.
As well as hand crafted and locally sourced goods you'll find:
- Seasonal vegetables
- Choice meats cuts
- Local cheeses.
Bath Vintage & Antiques Market offers an exciting day out for Vintage, Antique and Art lovers.
The market is held on the first and last Sunday of every month, with additional dates throughout the year.
Expect to find a mixture of the following plus plenty more:
- High Quality Furniture
- Jewellery and decorative Accessories
- Vintage and retro Fashion
- Homewares, Kitchenallia, Recycled Products
- Paintings, Sculpture, Clocks and art
Enjoy the shops, architecture and history of The Guildhall.
The Guildhall Market is one of the longest running shopping venues in Bath, serving the community for a staggering 800 years.
The indoor market is open every week day from 8am until 5pm and promises "something for everyone at the best prices in town."
As well as fancy dress, health and bodycare and electrical and hardware supplies, you'll find:
- Fruit and veg
- Pet supplies