In case you missed it see what’s in this section
American Museum and Gardens
The American Museum and Gardens in Bath is the only museum of Americana outside of the United States.
Transport yourself into American history with a visit to Bath’s very own American Museum and Gardens. Travel through the historical timeline of America’s development to becoming a global superpower and explore the amazing collection of folk and decorative art on offer.
Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the hilltop site of the Museum’s home, Claverton Manor, takes full advantage of the spectacular views over the Limpley Stoke Valley and River Avon.
The museum hosts a range of events, activities and exhibitions throughout the year, find out what's on here!
- 16 Mar to 3 Nov, Tuesday to Sunday, 11am–5pm (last admission 4pm)
- 5 Nov to 24 Nov, Tuesday to Sunday, 11am–4pm (last admission 3pm)
- 28 Nov to 22 Dec (Christmas season), Tuesday to Sunday, 11am–4pm
Museum, Exhibition & Gardens:
- Adults: £13.00 / £14.50 Gift Aid admission
- Children (5-17yrs): £7.00 / £8.50 Gift Aid admission
- Family ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children): £33.00 / £37.50 Gift Aid admission
- Adults: £7.50 / £9.00 Gift Aid admission
- Children (5-17yrs): £5.00 / £6.50 Gift Aid admission
- Family ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children): £20.00 / £24.50 GIft Aid admission
For any further information, please call the American Museum and Gardens Bath on 01225 460503 or visit the website.
The venue is also available for weddings and room hire, find out more here.