Daily - from Saturday 19 August 2017 to Thursday 31 August 2017
A Sumptuous Summer
From the 17th June to the 31st August enjoy ‘A Sumptuous Summer’ at The Pump Room with seasonal dining, cocktails and live music.
At lunchtime enjoy a selection of delicious seasonal dishes and join in ‘The Grape Escape’ – a culinary journey where wine is truly integrated.
In the evening choose from either the dinner menu or from the light bites menu – a selection of tasty flatbreads served with spicy fries £12.95 each or £17.95 each with a summer cocktail - available from 5.30pm - 9.00pm.
So why not take advantage of The Pump Room's extended hours and enjoy a sumptuous dinner whilst listening to live music!
Chef’s recommendations from the new summer evening menu:
- Cornish crab with pea mousse and pink grapefruit £9.50
- Bath chap and ham hock terrine, pickled heritage carrot £6.95
- Chargrilled Barnsley chop, warm potato salad, summer greens £17.50
- Roast Monkfish, mussel and clam broth £19.00
- Baked peach and brown sugar meringue, blueberry cream £6.95
- Dark chocolate tart, cherry ripple clotted cream £6.95
Booking is recommended but walk ins are always welcome.